I’m always looking for the best nude lipsticks, it never goes out of style, and you can never have too many (or at least in my opinion!). Here are a few of my favourites!
- Nars Audacious Lipstick in Barbara – This is one of my absolute favourite lipsticks! It was one of the first nude lipsticks I bought and it’s always the one I grab when I’m running out the door. Definitely one of my makeup must-haves!
- Buxom True Nude Lip Foundation in Au Naturel – This is an extremely underrated product that I found at Sephora a little while ago. It’s kind of a weird consistency, which is why I think it is such a great base for so many lipsticks/lip glosses. It always keeps whatever product I put on top looking perfect for hours!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips in Kim K.W. – This was one of the first makeup products I ever purchased online after I read it was Kim Kardashian’s favourite nude lipstick a few years ago ;). It’s a really pale pink/nude colour that looks great on many different skin tones.
- Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in Candy K – Did you really think you could read a post about nude lipsticks and not come across the Kardashian’s/Jenner’s? Kylie Cosmetics liquid lipsticks are my favourite, and I love the pinky/nude shade of Candy K! I bought the lip kit, so it came with a matching lip liner which is super creamy; I definitely recommend getting the full kits for her liquid lipsticks!
- Colour Pop Ultra Satin Liquid Lipstick in Aquarius – The other four products I mentioned are a bit pricey, but this one is super cheap and amazing quality! I find Colour Pop’s Ultra Matte Liquid Lipsticks a bit too drying, but I love the consistency of the Ultra Satin Liquid Lipsticks, and they last all day!